Useful Python modules
This stuff was created for private use. I release it under the GPL so anybody can use it.
- xftplib.py: adds resuming to ftplib (now available in Python 2.x)
- ftpparser.py: recursive-descending parser for dir-listings of ftpservers
- slist.py: persistent arrays like the shelve-module for dicts
- properties.py: subclass this class if you want properties with set- and get-methods
- url.py: URL class which handles all parts of a URL automatically
- Message.py: This Message class can parse and create MIME/rfc822 messages (slightly modified version from BoboMail)
- gnutella.py: This module provides accesss to the GNUtella peer-to-peer (p2p) network. Currently it cannot serve files.
Wed, 19. Dec 2001, 22:50 Uhr